Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Oh my God!!!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member SmokinLizzies's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you say it ten times fast?

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i did try to..*L

  3. #23
    Inactive Member SmokinLizzies's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who says I'm not a rock star now?

    and I hate TV

  4. #24
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i am the artist...formerly known as...."dorque"


    *struts* [img]eek.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    And I thought I needed to get laid. Ya'll need to take some Ritalin or something. And heidi, I love ya girl, but will you quit insulting people who are in their 20's and living with their parents! I'm gonna spank your ass next time you do that.

    And as for the whole CG leaving and fight on Spirit's board, you all sound like a bunch of goddamned immature children throwing a temper tantrum in the middle of a mall because you can't get the $9.95 cheap piece of plastic toy.

    And Blazey, you and I need to have a long talk.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member SmokinLizzies's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, in the 4th grade I was on Ritalin.......

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Uh oh..i think i'm in trouble.. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rev I dont really think of you in that way..he's immature......I find...You ...well...Yanno... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    However if you think this is about for me...needing to get laid...Or throwing a tantrum you dont know me very well..*L*

    Its like a cat and mouse game to me..I just like batting him around some... [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Ha ha..blaze is in trouble ..blaze is in trouble... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *polishes my halo*.. while the blazer gets a spankin?


    wait...she likes spankings.....


    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH mAN *L

  10. #30
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just the fact you used the word "Rebeling" tells me you're very young...Im guessing early 20's...most likely lives with parents or family members.....do your lil gigs at highschool graduations and tell everyone your goin to be a rock star someday...and watched the movie 200 times...

    and yeah......I want to be your friend...I want to like you..Cause in case you havent noticed..I dont have enough friends....I need a youngster as one too....yeah you figured it all out...Good boy...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •